Sunday, September 18, 2011

College Life...

Hey all,

So sorry that it took me so long to come back, but I've been busy with a lot of stuff.  So far, I have just closed off my second full week of living at Whitworth, and I love it here.  The people here that I meet everyday have gotten into the habit of pleasantly surprising me at almost every turn in the road.  There are people here from all around the world, and have every sort of family or personal background, but it doesn't matter to us.  We all care for each other, even if we disapprove on someone's actions or if we were raised with different beliefs.  I would like to "restart" this blog, by asking for prayers of provision from God, for I am in a financial crisis at this present moment, and I could really use some prayer.  Here's to a wonderful four years, and countless more blog postings beginning now!

Peace out.

No comments:

Post a Comment