Sunday, March 20, 2011

Procrastination has some Pro- in it!

Soooooooo......I'm supposed to be working on this stupid math project (aka, the IA for IB), but I though it would be more fun to talk about life right now.
I had three big piano events yesterday; one lesson and two recitals.  Let me tell you, by the end of the second recital, I felt as though I had been living in a vacuum all afternoon.  I even spaced out so much while I was performing, that I had a full-on memory slip, kinda ruining the rest of my piece for me and my audience.  Oh well.  My friends didn't come, except those who take from the same teacher I take from.  And the guy didn't come either.  But, that's okay.  Maybe some other time.
~sigh~
Anyway, I had best be getting back to that G-force carp, so no more postings for a wee little while.

-CB

No comments:

Post a Comment