Sunday, April 3, 2011

It's about time

I realize that I should probably keep this updated if I want to keep it.  I just got my financial aid packet from my first choice of schools, and they are offering support of over half.  Problem is, I would have to take out a loan for about $15,000 each year.  That adds up to $60,000 over four years, and then there's interest.  Ugh.

Different topic, you know when you really fall for someone, and then you get the glorious letdown?  Yeah, you know the feeling.  All that you need to remember is God is always there, and music is also.  The day that I received my own little let down, I found more music that applied to me than ever before.  The next time you're going through some rough patch, set your mp3 player on repeat and shuffle, and discover how music fits your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment